Cabinet refacing is a cost-effective way to give your kitchen a whole new look by replacing cabinet door and drawer fronts and veneering the exterior of the cabinet boxes.
We provide high quality and affordable door and drawer fronts for kitchen cabinet refacing projects. The process is easy: we measure your existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts and provide brand new ones that are exactly the right size for your kitchen cabinets.
If you want to change the layout, we can add new cabinets to create a more functional space. Many clients choose to convert base cabinets (any type) to accommodate drawers with soft close undermount slides.
We also provide matching side/end panels, crown moulding, toe kicks, light valances as well as other accessories. Finally, we install your new kitchen in a matter of days, drastically reducing the disruption compared to a traditional renovation.
Benefits of Refacing:
- Saves you money - The cost of Refacing is up to 50% less than a new kitchen
- Shorter installation time - An average installation takes only 3 or 4 days
- Modernizes your kitchen with new color, door style and concealed hinges
- Refacing increases the value of your home
- Cabinet refacing is an environmental friendly option as the existing boxes of the cabinets are saved.